1. Returns Policy
If for any reason you need to return goods to us, please contact us either using tel: (0114) 2788939 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of staff will be happy to assist you. Provided the goods are eligible for return, you will be issued with a returns authorisation number, which must be clearly displayed on all outer packages.
Please note that most instances of damage do not require the return of the entire product, but can be easily remedied by spare parts which can be sent to you free of charge. As ever, please call our helpline if you require assistance.
Please note that we cannot accept under any circumstances any returned goods without prior authorisation.
General terms for returning goods:
- For returning Unwanted Items the following terms apply:
- A returns authorisation must be obtained on or within 7 working days commencing the day after the delivery date prior to returning any goods to us.
- Authorised goods must be returned on or before 14 days of date of receipt (delivery date).
- Goods must be unused (not assembled, installed or connected to mains electrical supply)
- Goods must be returned with all exterior and interior packaging intact.
- Goods must be returned with all included components and instruction materials.
- Care must be taken to ensure returned goods are not damaged during transit.
- The customer is responsible for the act and cost of returning unwanted items.
- Once we have received the returned goods as requested we will process a refund to the account which was used to make the original purchase within 28 days.
- Please note that if unwanted goods are not returned as requested, Simplicity Lighting reserves the right to levy administration charges incurred in returning items to stock, or to reject the goods. In this unlikely event, you will by contacted as a matter of urgency to advise you of any such decision.
1.A returns authorisation number must be obtained on or within 48 hours of delivery prior to returning any goods to us.
2.Please check your goods immediately as damaged goods must be reported within 48 hours of the date and time of delivery.
3.Care must be taken to ensure returned goods do not sustain further damage during transit.
4.The customer is responsible for the act of returning damaged or faulty goods to us. In order to reclaim the cost of returning damaged goods you must include a VAT receipt with the return consignment.
5.Goods must only be returned using standard parcel services only, we regret that we cannot refund postage costs if the goods are sent on timed or weekend services.
6.Once we have received the damaged items as requested they will inspected and/or tested to confirm the nature of the damage/fault.
7.Once we have confirmed the nature of the damage/fault, we will refund all payments made by you within 28 days to the account, which was used to make the original purchase. If you have included a VAT receipt for the return postage, we will also refund the cost of returning the goods to us.
8.If damaged goods are not returned as requested, or if we cannot confirm the nature of the damage/fault, Simplicity Lighting reserves the right to reject the returns claim. In this unlikely event, we will contact you as a matter of priority to inform you of our decision.
If you have any questions at all about returning goods to us, please contact us straight away; a member of staff will be on hand to help.
2. Pricing Policy
Online and In Store Pricing As a general rule our goods are offered for sale at the same price whether you choose to shop in store or online, as we believe that to be right and fair.
Instances where the price of particular goods may vary would include specific promotions that we have chosen to run exclusively in store or online.
In the event of a pricing error we will honour the lower of the two prices. In all cases if any pricing error renders a transaction financially unviable, then we reserve the right not to proceed.
Matching Competitors Prices Being competitive and offering exceptional value for money (whilst still maintaining a large showroom and the standards of customer service for which we are well known) is at the heart of everything we do. In the event of any price query, we will always consider any approach by a customer who believes they have found a like for like product offered for sale at a better price, even after the transaction has taken place.
If you have not purchased anything and wish to know if we can match a competitors price, please call us on the customer helpline displayed at the top of the website, or email us at email@example.com. We will need to know the store name and contact details or website link to the product/s in question and we will try to give you a decision there and then.
If you have already purchased an item and you wish to claim a retrospective price match refund, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the store name, address and telephone number, or website link to the specific product. Please note that all retrospective price match claims must be made on or before seven calendar days from when the goods were dispatched to you. We will process your claim and report back to you with a decision within 2 working days.
When making price match decisions we will apply the following criteria:
- The product must be identical and supplied from the same manufacturer/distributer
- The product is not offered for sale in any clearance promotion
- The product is not offered for sale on eBay or Amazon
- The product is not offered for sale by a company, which has no stock holding, stock distribution or retail showroom facilities.
- The product is not used or second hand
In all cases Simplicity Lighting reserves the right not to match competitor’s prices where it is not financially viable for us to do so.
If you have any questions or are concerned by how this policy has or may affect your purchase please contact us, a member of staff is always ready to help.